Promoting and attracting new members to your club or activity sessions can sometimes feel like a full time job and you probably find yourself too busy running the club or leading the sessions.
Well the Active Bucks website is here to help – it holds over 2,500 regular activity sessions across Bucks and is promoted to residents as a one stop shop of local sport and activity opportunities.
All you need to do is offer the first session free to new attendees of your sessions and you’ll gain free promotion.
Since its inception, the website has had over 45,000 visits and over 2,600 ‘first session free’ vouchers downloaded. To add your activity/s to the website you will need to confirm that you will accept and offer participants their first session free, and provide the Active Bucks team with the following information:-
· Activity name:
· Activity description:
· Start time and finish time:
· Day(s) of the week:
· Address (if you have activities/classes in multiple locations, please include postcodes of all venues):
· Provider contact details (name, telephone number, email, website address):
· Usual cost after the first free session:
· Any other information such as; suitable for beginners, what to wear, bring water, arrive 10 minutes earlier etc.:
Please send the above completed activity information to email@example.com and your details will be added to the system accordingly.
If your club or session is based in Milton Keynes, you can also advertise your sessions in the Reactivate MK booklet which is available in print and online. Click here for more details on promoting your session in MK.