- Akeley Village Hall
- Church Hill
- MK18 5HB
- Contact Name: Shay Fenlon
- Telephone Number: 01296 585604 / 07738 314192 (Text Service)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..uk
For coaches who work with all ages and abilities – helping nurture physically confident children and adults.
In this completely practical workshop you will learn how to teach fundamental movement skills in order to develop physical literacy, key to nurturing healthy and active lifestyles.
This workshop will equip you with the understanding, knowledge and confidence to implement fundamental movement skills into your sessions, which underpin successful participation in a wide variety of sporting activities.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand what fundamental movement skills are and why they are important
- Understand the process of observing and correcting movement skill competency
- Design and deliver warm-ups that promote movement skill development
- Design and deliver body weight management training exercises that promote developmentally appropriate movement skill development.
Bookings are closed for this event.