Pass on your skills and knowledge
Are you an experienced physical activity and sport deliverer with the drive and motivation to develop others?
Just like participants benefit from coaching and support; so can deliverers themselves.
Here at Leap, we know it can be a huge help to have support and guidance when you’re setting out as a new deliverer or looking to take the next step, so we’re offering those coaching across Bucks & MK a helping hand; and we need experienced deliverers like you to mentor them.
Perhaps you were fortunate enough to have a role model when you set out on your coaching journey, now is the ideal opportunity to pass on what you’ve learnt.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll be an experienced deliverer who would like to support others on their coaching journey.
- You currently work or volunteer as a community deliverer or in a talent pathway setting.
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience supporting other deliverers.
- You hold a minimum of a Level 2 coaching or other appropriate qualification alongside a current DBS.
What would you need to do?
- Support up to two coaches based in Bucks & MK on a face to face and/or virtual basis.
- Provide 6 to 10 hours of 1:1 support to each deliverer between October 2020 and July 2021.
- Sign an agreement with us (Leap) and the deliverers you support, so that we all know what is expected.
Good to know
We think support and advice is valuable, so successful mentors will be paid £10 per hour plus travel expenses where relevant. Payment will be made at the end of the programme in July 2021.
For an informal discussion or to express your interest contact our Workforce Project Officer, Shay Fenlon. email@example.com or call 01296 585604.