Promoting and attracting new members to your club and sessions can sometimes feel like a full time job and you probably find yourself too busy running the club or leading the sessions, well we can help…
Simply log your sessions to be included in the new and improved countywide search.
- Attract new members and increase the profile of your club
- Be the first to hear about relevant local funding and development opportunities.
How to create your account
- Start by registering with us here
- Fill in your email and name, then submit the form
- You will receive an email from us
- The email will give you a link to set your password
- After setting up your password, you will be asked to login with your email and new password
- (If you can’t see the confirmation e-mail in your inbox, don’t forget to check your junk mail folder.)
Trouble signing in? Please feel free to contact us
Then what?: Sit back and let us help you attract new participants! We aim to help people across Bucks and MK get more active for life and have created this search to make it really easy for residents to find details of activities they might want to take part in. By being included in this database you have a unique opportunity to benefit from the support of a countywide promotional campaign aimed at getting people more active.
The public facing activity search is live on the top of this and every other page on the website. We work in partnership with Buckinghamshire Public Health, Bucks County Council, the Local Authorities and other partners to promote this free search function to Bucks and MK residents.